Friday, March 20, 2015







You may remember this post about my special Sonia by Sonia Rykiel outfit I stumbled upon while wandering the streets of Paris last year and how exciting it was for me since I have an outfit by Sonia Rykiel that my mama bought for herself in Paris almost 20 years before I bought mine. 





Well, I'm happy to share (part of) my mother's Sonia Rykiel outfit- this gorgeous lilac coat. I had it tailored as it was a few sizes too big so I can wear it for the first time after holding onto it for 10 years!  It has a matching dress, but I favor wearing them as separates for now (my mom almost always bought full looks: matching pants/blouse/coat/dress). 





I really love the idea of a long, glamorous spring coat so I've been wearing it quite a bit at the office,  on weekends, and in airplanes. I read this Who What Wear article that claims long coats are a great look on petite girls so hey, I'll take it.





If you're interested in a spring coat check these out...









0 comments:

Come Play

Fav Reads

Powered by Blogger.
09 10