Monday, March 23, 2015



Sandro romea dress (purchased in store @ Bloomingdale's SF), Gladys Tamez hat (purchased at Alicia's store Syllabus), Mansur Gavriel large bucket bag, Sergio Rossi heels (similar here and more affordable here)





So happy it's officially spring (and that it feels it in San Francisco)! It's that time of year when I invest in one dress I really love so I can wear it to all the special occasions warm weather brings....my "hero dress" for the season. You can see last year's hero dress here (worn to wine country, weddings, polo etc).  This was the first spring dress I tried on and it was game over. I love the striking yellow color and well placed cut outs- it feels contemporary, but still elegant. French brands are so great at striking that balance.





This is how I styled my dress for its debut in LA last weekend (pictures here on my Instagram). It was perfect for a beautiful brunch in Malibu overlooking the water at Geoffrey's ( an old favorite, grew up going to brunch there) and then to Malibu Wine (head to Napa if you want wine lol). I'll share new ways I style the dress throughout the season in upcoming posts.





Hope you have a great Monday! I'm posting Wed. & Fri too, so see you later :)




























0 comments:

Come Play

Fav Reads

Powered by Blogger.
09 10