Wednesday, April 1, 2015






In case you missed it, sharing some of my recent outfits and adventures from my instagram @heathersedit from top left to right...





1. In NYC for work, but have been making a big effort to appreciate and enjoy my work trips so I set a cut off time and went to dinner at Buddakan followed by Into The Woods on broadway (highly recommend both)


   -wearing Wolford turtleneck bodysuit, Maje black pants, a vintage fur gilet I got in Paris, and fuzzy leopard coat from Asos (similar here)





2. About to leave the Dream hotel in NYC and head home to SF in my typical airport uniform


   -wearing Everlane cashmere sweater, J Brand skinny jeans, vintage belt, Mansur Gavriel bag, & chelsea boots bought in Paris





3. Back home and on my way to pilates, trying to stick to doing some form of exercise 6 days a week amidst my crazy travel schedule






4. Outside of our office in SF


  -wearing Isabel Marant blouse (similar here), Levi's jeans, Zara blazer, vintage Ferragamo shoes, and Mansur Gavriel bag





5. In Palo Alto checking out Sahba Shere's new studio. She's my favorite artist.


  -wearing Alice + Olivia pants (pretty coral version here), Everlane cashmere sweater, pashmina I bought in Thailand





6. Just landed in Chicago....could not believe how cold it was


   -wearing vintage coat, Wolford turtleneck bodysuit, J Brand skinny jeans, chelsea boots from Paris





7. Running around during my work day in Chicago


  - wearing vintage coat & chambray blouse, ALC suit, & other stories booties





8. I stayed in Chicago the weekend to visit my friend from high school and had a lovely dinner at Blackbird fueled with tequila cocktails


   -wearing super old La Rok jumpsuit (not even sure if they still exist, but love this one), red lips by Stila beso





9. Back in SF again last night (and for the next two whole weeks) having an espresso martini at Presidio Social Club to celebrate my friend's new liquer Cannella Cinnamon Cordial (definitely kicked the espresso martini up a notch)






I'm also part of Like to Know it so if you're signed up and follow me on Instagram you can get shoppable links straight to your inbox with the products from Instagram pictures I tag with #liketkit


0 comments:

Come Play

Fav Reads

Powered by Blogger.
09 10