Friday, March 27, 2015



Levi's made & crafted jeans, Isabel Marant blouse (similar here, love this one too), Paula Mendoza choker, Gucci disco bag, vintage Cole Haan mules (similar idea here)





Happy Friday, we made it! This outfit is pretty much what I live in during the day on a typical San Francisco weekend.  Jeans, a menswear button down, walkable heels, and my favorite accessories of the moment never fail me. 





 I'm sure you've read the apocalypse is here: skinny jeans are out. I don't care about that and I still wear mine, but I'm happy to see many new silhouettes popping up. Spring feels like the perfect time to make a fresh change. I had mostly been wearing my J Brand skinny, stretchy, dark wash, but now I've been favoring these Levi's straight leg, structured, medium wash. They're Levi's Made & Crafted, which is a premium line with extra attention to the creation process and materials. They're super flattering and I cuffed them rather than hemmed #petitegirlhack. 





Are you investing in any new jean silhouettes for spring or are you holding onto your skinny jeans for dear life?



























0 comments:

Come Play

Fav Reads

Powered by Blogger.
09 10